Danish or Norwegian Digital Marketing Consultant for GoogleFebruary 19, 2021
Swedish – Sales Development Representative – GoogleFebruary 19, 2021
Are you the Bilingual Swedish & Finnish Biotechnical Presales Consultant that we are looking for? Do you want to work with high-quality laboratory products? Are you motivated by goals and always want to improve your performance?
You would be working on behalf of our client, for the project of Agilent, a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products.
The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services and applications. In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with laboratories with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the whole sales cycle.
Main responsibilities of the Bilingual Swedish & Finnish Biotechnical Presales Consultant:
- Detect and establish new business possibilities in selected market area.
- Retain and grow the existing base of customers.
- Assure client satisfaction by excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle.
- Proactively detect possibilities of cross-selling and up-selling.
- Offer support and attend inbound calls for the on-site team when necessary.
Requirements of the Bilingual Swedish & Finnish Biotechnical Presales Consultant:
We hope from the candidates:
- Native/advanced level of Swedish and Finnish and fluency in English.
- Previous sales experience in managing own sales funnels and being in close contact with clients.
- Passion for innovative technical products and scientific research.
- Team player with a great attitude and excellent set of social and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine, or similar field is considered an advantage.
- Previous experience with laboratory research techniques is highly desirable
Benefits of the Bilingual Swedish & Finnish Biotechnical Presales Consultant
What we offer:
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Long Term Contract.
- Salary: 22.000,00€ gross/year
- Bonus up to 6.000.00€ gross/year
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings).
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
- Office location by the seaside in Barcelona.
And of course as we promised the Relocation package!
- Flight Ticket
- Taxi to the hotel
- Accommodation for the first 2 weeks
To see all our available jobs, click here.