Ισπανόφωνο Τμήμα Εξυπηρέτησης πελατώνFebruary 19, 2021
Hebrew Sales / Digital Marketing Consultant for GoogleFebruary 19, 2021
Are you the Dutch E-Account Manager – Google that we are looking for?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona.
As a Dutch E-Account Manager, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners.
You will provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role. You will implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
The role of the Dutch E-Account Manager requires:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Dutch
- French language will be a plus
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- Outbound sales experience, will be considered an asset
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
Why should you apply?
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Long Term Contract.
- Salary: 30.000€ gross/year + up to 3.500,00€ gross/year in bonus
- Free Gym Membership.
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
And of course as we promised the Relocation package!
- Flight Ticket
- Taxi to the hotel
If you feel like this describes you, join us now!
Only CVS in English will be reviewed
To find all the available jobs, click here