Danish Customer Support – Domestic Appliance CompanyAugust 27, 2021
French Customer Support for PANDORASeptember 6, 2021
Available Technical Support positions for Dutch speakers in Greece!
If you are a tech enthusiast with fluency in Dutch and good knowledge of English, then this is for you!
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal target
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
The role of the Dutch Technical Support – Google – Relocation covered requires:
- Fluency in Dutch
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
- EU Passport
- Relocation to Athens
If you succeed as a Dutch Technical Support – Google – Relocation covered will get:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary +2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Only CVS in English will be reviewed
Find all the available jobs here.
Find our relocation tips here.