French Customer Support (Neo-banking project)February 19, 2021
French Client Service Consultant – Relocation CoveredFebruary 19, 2021
Are you the French speaker – Technical support for Microsoft, that we are looking for?
On behalf of Microsoft, we’re looking for a technical support agent to join the dynamic and diverse team.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, while offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. The successful candidates will need to have a Science, Math, Engineering, or Computer science background. Will be ideal if you also have industry acknowledged certifications like MCSE or Cisco certifications!
What you will need to do as the French speaker – technical support for Microsoft:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the French-speaking customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Processing orders, forms, applications & requests
- Communicating & coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- resolve 90% of all cases
What we’re searching for the Technical support agent:
- Near-Native French Speaker
- B2 level English skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Problem solving mindset
- Technical knowledge and experience: Windows Operating Systems, Local and Wide-area networking, Microsoft productivity suite, Directory Services and Active Directory, administration experience in any or all of Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint, Office Applications, Skype for business and Teams.
- Relocation to Athens
- EU Passport
What’s in for the successful technical support agent:
- Excellent salary – (14 salaries per year)
- Extra productivity bonuses
- First-class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Work from home policy
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organized within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
Complete relocation support
- Flight ticket to city
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
Take the lead and apply!
Only CVS in English will be reviewed
Find all the available jobs here.