Dutch Customer Support for Payment Services – Relocation coveredJune 8, 2021
IT ManagerJune 8, 2021
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is to do it forever better and to be forever better? Are you a French native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the historic Athens? So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a world market leader in the premium domestic appliance segment whose products are distinguished by their durability and efficiency.
- As a French Team Leader in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication.
- Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers account.
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets.
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of French (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
Degree or experience:
- A business related degree or 2 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
What’s in for the Dutch Speaker – Customer Support?
- Competitive wages and stability (1200euros)
- Ticket restaurant 5 euros/day
- Monthly bonus
- Indefinite employment contract
- 2-3 weeks of paid Training
- Opportunities for internal promotion and development
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- Mon-Sat, 9-10 weekdays, 10-18 Saturday