German Sales Development Representatives – GoogleFebruary 19, 2021
Norwegian Travel Agent – Relocation coveredMarch 9, 2021
Are you a fluent German speaker? Do you want to work in Greece?
We are looking for German Travel Customer Consultants to work for one of the biggest online hotel platform worldwide!
Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
*Work the first 3 months in the office and then work remotely all over Greece*
- Be the first point of contact for the world’s first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- 1380€ Monthly salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center
- Work the first 3 months in the office and then work remotely all over Greece
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Public and private medical insurance
- Relocation package includes 2-4 weeks accommodation
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Only CVS in English will be reviewed