Dutch E-Account Manager – GoogleFebruary 19, 2021
Finnish Digital Marketing Consultant for Google Ads – SpainFebruary 19, 2021
Are you the Hebrew Sales/Digital Marketing Consultant for Google that we are looking for?
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona
You will become a specialist advisor for Hebrew companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Benelux online marketing environment.
As a Hebrew Sales/Digital Marketing Consultant for Google you will need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Hebrew.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Valid work permit for Spain.
- 1 year experience in IT outbound sales prospecting, with strong sales acumen and ability to persuade others and read situations well
- Experience in cold calling and successfully managing a large portfolio of accounts and contacts
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Able to identify key decision makers and relevant stakeholders in a business conversation
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is proactive, confident competitive and tenacious
- Understanding of local market and local business environment
- Full time position (39h per week, Sunday – Thursday)
- Long Term Contract
- Salary: 28.050€ gross/year + up to 4.950€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- 6 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
Only CVS in English will be reviewed
Find all the available jobs here