Polish Speaker – Remote Client Care SpecialistFebruary 16, 2021
Polish Customer Care Specialist- Sportswear Industry – Athens basedFebruary 16, 2021
Are you looking for a new job opportunity that will boost your professional experience?
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Customer Support Agent with excellent Lithuanian language skills, to take his/her career to the next level in Athens, Greece!
On your day-to-day you will:
- Be in contact with customers via multiple channels of communication
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide and maintain strong & professional relationships with all partners
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
- Fluency in Lithuanian (spoken & written)
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Empathy and passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
- Competitive starting salary (1100€ Gross)
- Extra monthly performance bonus up to 200€
- 14 salaries per year
- Relocation covered
- Private health insurance plan
- Numerous benefits & discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Free online Greek language courses
- Great professional growth opportunities and multicultural exposure
- Flight tickets to Athens
- 2 weeks of free accommodation
- Paid real estate agency fee in order to help you find the appropriate flat for you
- Taxi fare from the airport to your hotel
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.
This position does not provide visa support.
This position requires all employees to be based in Greece.