Are you ready to become part of a fast growing company and develop your skills and knowledge within the payroll outsourcing services sector?
If you think that the below points, describe your experience, personality and desires, then send us your CV and we will call you to discuss!
Your responsibilities in this payroll specialist role will be to:
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Monitor and maintain data on ERGANI system
In order to become the payroll specialist we are looking for you must have:
- Proven experience as payroll assistant or specialist for at least 1-2 years
- BSc/BA in business, economics or HR
- Experience in use of MS Office and relevant payroll software systems; prior experience of Epsilon Net payroll tools will be considered an asset
- Excellent use of English language, both writing and speaking
- A trustworthy, with attention to confidentiality, character
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you succeed in this payroll specialist role, you will have:
- Monthly salary
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone & plan
- Ongoing training
- Private Health Insurance (according to company policy)
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment