Are you the Spanish sales representative – global sales company that we are looking for?
Are you looking to join a Global Sales Company and start building your career?
Do you speak Spanish?
As a Sales Development Representative here’s what you will do:
• You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs
• You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
• You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
• You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
The role of the Spanish Sales Development Representative – global sales company requires:
• Native / near-Native level of Spanish
• Good English command (B2-C1)
• At least 1 year of experience in B2B Sales – preferably within a tech environment
• Tech savvy
• Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
• A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
If you are successful as a Sales Development Representative you will get:
• Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
• Competitive salary (14 salaries/ year)
• Bonus scheme
• Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
• Human resources development program for all the employees
• On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
• Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
• Centrally located office in Athens