Dutch Speaker - Customer Care Advisor - Relocation covered (Greece) - Athens
Are you fluent in Dutch?
One of the most well-known Domestic Appliance companies worldwide is looking for Dutch speakers to support their customers' inquiries!
If you speak Dutch fluently and you have excellent communication skills, we are waiting for your CV!
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Dutch-speaking clients
- Communicate with speed, empathy, and effectiveness with customers via telephone, emails, and online chats
- Be able to offer recommendations and guidance to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing supportive relationships with colleagues
- Native or near-native level Dutch skill
- At least B1 level in English
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills & active listening
- Competitive salary (gross salary 16.800-21.000€ per annum)
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Training course
- First-class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Work from Home policy
- You will join a multinational market-leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating into the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Flight tickets
- 4 weeks of free accommodation
- Paid real estate agency fee in order to find you an apartment
- Taxi fare from the airport to your hotel
Speakit is a recruiting company in Athens specializing in the multilingual market. During this time, we are by your side to help you upgrade your career while representing some of the most widely recognized multinational organizations across the world!
Explore Greece while boosting your skillset by gaining experience as a Customer Care Advisor within a multicultural team that will inspire you!
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.