Online Casino CRM Specialist - Portuguese speaking - Athens
We are looking for the next Online Casino CRM Specialist (Portuguese Speaker) to join a well known gaming company, operating in several countries through its offices in Greece & Malta. Committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
The successful candidate will work to drive promotional activities within the online casino, deliver quality customer service and encourage customer loyalty to the brand.
- Assisting the Casino CRM Manager in monitoring the performance of providers and addressing any outstanding tasks.
- Developing and executing strategies to expand the customer base, increase sales and traffic, and utilize CRM, Loyalty, and Credit programs.
- Managing the creation of annual and seasonal plans to support program and business objectives.
- Designing and implementing a customer contact strategy to ensure timely and accurate delivery of marketing strategies for achieving business goals.
- Assessing customer satisfaction levels and taking corrective actions when necessary.
- Segmenting the player base based on casino activity criteria to optimize retention outcomes.
- Establishing and implementing best practices for database marketing processes, including measurement, evaluation, data capture, maintenance, and customer/prospect list selection, and communicating program results.
- Reporting on the quality of products and services offered.
- Approving all communications targeting casino players.
- Analyzing competitor approaches to attract players and working on maximizing results.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end campaign planning, including idea generation, briefing, resource allocation, analysis, reporting, and optimization, ensuring adherence to budget and deadlines.
- Evaluating ongoing campaigns to improve efficiency and return on investment (ROI).
- Performing daily operational tasks related to the casino and live casino, prioritizing timely completion.
- Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration from an accredited University
- Fluency in Portuguese & English or Portuguese & Greek
- Adaptability and a good understanding of online gaming products and knowledge of the industry will be considered a plus
- Results driven self-starter with good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Data driven background with experience in reporting
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package including bonus scheme
- Recognition and reward programs to recognize your achievements and contributions
- All the gear you need to support your everyday work life
- A lot of special celebrations, sports and well-being events and team bonding activities
- Supportive team – friendly, international and multicultural environment
- Focus on our people’s career development, empowering our team with internal rotation continuous feedback and training