Portuguese Customer Support Specialist - Athens based - Athens
Do you speak Portuguese fluently?
Work for the world’s largest multinational technology company that specializes in consumers electronics, software and online services! Join a dynamic & multicultural team and let your new journey begin in Athens!
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become customer representative for one of the biggest American tech companies and kick-start your career!
Don't wait any longer, apply now!!
The must have, in order to be our Portuguese speaker Customer Support Specialist are:
- Native-level or near-native level in Portuguese language, along with good English skills
- Tech savvy, curious and problem-solving acumen
- Familiar with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Able to identify technical issues and suggest immediate solutions to clients
- Provide systematic assistance to customers in a communicative manner
- High School Diploma holder
- Flexible to work night shifts/ weekend shifts (if applicable)
- Active listeners
- Prior customer support experience would be an advantage
What you will need to do:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Portuguese -speaking customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Resolve customers’ online store post-sales requests
- Deliver high quality support
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls & emails
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions
As a Portuguese Customer Support Specialist, you will receive:
- Excellent salary
- 14 salaries
- Performance-based bonus
- First-class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating the Greek lifestyle & culture
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.