Dutch Speaking Business Development Representative - Lisbon
Are you interested in relocating and living in sunny Lisbon? Would you like to live in one of the most popular European capitals? Our international client is looking for Dutch speakers for a very well-known project. If you have a Sales and Business oriented approach, this is the right opportunity for you!
- As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business through various outbound campaigns.
- As a member of the Business Development team, you will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm while identifying and qualifying their business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path.
- You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow our customer base across EMEA.
- You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls.
- Native level of Dutch.
- Fluent level of English.
- Previous experience performing sales activities over the phone.
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines.
- Sales approach.
- At least a high school diploma or completed vocational training
- European citizenship or work permit for Portugal
- Refund of the money of the initial flight ticket to relocate to Lisbon.
- Two yearly flight tickets to your home country.
- Pick up from the airport.
- Full accommodation provided by the company. Private room in shared apartment close to the office.
- Bills paid by the company (water, electricity, Internet).
- Cleaning services paid by the company once per week.
- The best commissions in the market
- Private Health Insurance since day one in the company
- The possibility to learn with the best sales team
- Google Certified training to become a specialized Advisor on Online Advertising Campaigns
- Free monthly activities such as sports tournaments, festivals, sports, hikes, and workshops
- Excellent career opportunity in a multinational, industry leader
- Cafeteria with meals for cheap prices (2.50 euros per meal).