German Technical Support Consultant | Greece - Athens
Do you speak German? A new position in technical support is opening a new door in your life!
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic & communicative Technical Support Consultant. Ready to join your next adventure?
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become Technical Support Consultant for one of the biggest tech companies in an excellent working environment.
You will handle and resolve customers’ technical issues as the first contact, while maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
Now, you can use your language skills and be a part of a dynamic and multicultural team in Greece!
In this German Technical Support Consultant you will have to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support to callers experiencing computer problems of all kinds
- Listen to descriptions of customer issues and determine how and if they can be fixed.
- Use information from customers to diagnose tech issues and walk customers through the steps needed to fix various problems
- Check for customer problems and fixes in the solutions database, and add new information to the database when and if new problems and fixes arise.
- Respond to emails and online chat requests for technical support.
The role of the German Technical Support Consultant requires:
- Native-level or C2 level in German
- B1-B2 level in English
- Tech savvy, curious about new technologies
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience would be an advantage
If you succeed in this German Technical Support Consultant role, you will get:
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Work from home policy
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4 weeks hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Private Health Insurance
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age