Polish Customer Care Specialist- Sportswear Industry - Athens based - Athens
Do you speak Polish?
We are looking for a Polish Customer Care Specialist to join the dynamic and diverse team of the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe!
Do you have good communication skills? Are you an active listener? Take off your career while working in Athens, Greece!
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will need to:
- Deliver high quality support in Polish: provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls & emails
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
The role of the Customer Care Specialist requires:
- Native / near-native level of Polish
- B2 level of English
- Problem-solver, active listener
- Flexibility to work weekend shifts (if applicable)
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
If you succeed as a Customer Care Specialist, you will get:
- Excellent remuneration package ( * 14 salaries per year)
- Motivating performance bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Great career progression opportunities
- A multicultural work environment
- Ongoing training that will enrich your skills and abilities
- Work from home policy
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.
This position requires relocation to Greece.