Dutch Speakers - Customer Support - Automotive Industry - Athens
Are you ready to join the Customer Support Team of the world's largest company in the automotive industry, which develops, manufactures, distributes and sells premium and luxury cars and vans?
We are looking for fluent Dutch speakers, eager to work in Athens for the transportation leader!
- Provide support on inquiries and complaints by phone, email, or chat
- Answer incoming calls and emails concerning products, sales, service, corporate information, appointments, etc.
- Maintain high level of customer support and customer satisfaction, keeping a customer relationship database
- Strive for client retention and loyalty and aim for a positive response to the customer’s inquiry
This role requires:
- Native or near native Dutch speaker
- B2-level English
- Passion for customer support, competitive and a risk-taker
- At least a high school diploma or completed vocational training
- European citizenship or work permit for Greece
- Previous experience on customer sector will be considered positively
What you will get:
- 1200€ - 1400€ gross salary
- 14 salaries per year
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4-week accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- Free online Greek language courses
- The best commissions in the market
- The possibility to learn with the best team
- Excellent career opportunity in a multinational industry leader