HR Recruiter - Dutch Department - Athens
Are you passionate about connecting exceptional talent with incredible opportunities? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, people-centric environment?
If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As we continue to grow and expand, we're on the lookout for a dedicated HR Recruiter to join our team!
SpeakIt is a recruitment consulting company, searching for multilingual people around Europe and helping some of the biggest companies worldwide, hire them.
The HR Recruiter we are looking for, will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates for our client’s positions
- Effectively screening & interviewing potential candidates
- Providing candidates with all relevant information on both, roles and clients
- Submitting relevant applicants by presenting their CVs, together with an evaluation of their profile to our clients
- Successfully matching jobs to candidates, evaluating job descriptions and requirements
- Posting relevant adverts to attract top talent
- Performing database searches as well as other CV sources
- Managing the whole recruitment process
- Coordinating interview schedules between clients and candidates
- Providing timely feedback to candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to understand their staffing needs, culture, and business objectives
- Attending company’s ongoing training to ensure top performance
- Reporting to the Recruitment Supervisor, working within a defined team
- Contributing positively to the company’s culture and working environment
To be selected as a HR Recruiter you must have the below requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, Talent Sourcer, or similar role
- Knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process and best practices
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and recruitment software
- Strong sourcing skills and proficiency in using various recruitment platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient level of English, any additional language (especially Dutch or Italian) would be a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Good team player, fast learner, positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to assess candidate qualifications and cultural fit effectively
If you become an HR Recruiter you will have the benefits below:
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and incentives: Performance-based commissions based on individual and team achievements.
- Professional development: Support for ongoing learning and skill development
- Career Growth Opportunities: Clear pathways for career advancement and internal promotions within the company
- Work environment: A positive and inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, and a supportive management style
- Private health insurance
- Company laptop + mobile phone