Dutch Speaking Implementation Specialist - Lisbon, Portugal - Lisbon
Are you passionate about online marketing and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech
companies? Our client is the number one in online marketing and you will provide a professional and exceptional support to their clients in an innovative and fast paced environment. This s a great opportunity for someone who wants to step up and develop the career within the Marketing area.
- As a Web Product Implementation Specialist, you will be supporting EMEA based clients and will be responsible for
- establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs.
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferences
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- Native level of Dutch.
- Fluent level of English.
- Previous experience or education in online Marketing and/or online Advertising.
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least a high school diploma or completed vocational training
- European citizenship or work permit for Portugal
- Refund of the money of the initial flight ticket to relocate to Lisbon.
- Two yearly flight tickets to your home country.
- Pick up from the airport.
- Full accommodation provided by the company. Private room in shared apartment close to the office.
- Bills paid by the company (water, electricity, Internet).
- Cleaning services paid by the company once per week.
- The best commissions in the market
- Private Health Insurance since day one in the company
- The possibility to learn with the best sales team
- Google Certified training to become a specialized Advisor on Online Advertising Campaigns
- Free monthly activities such as sports tournaments, festivals, sports, hikes, and workshops
- Excellent career opportunity in a multinational, industry leader
- Cafeteria with meals for cheap prices (2.50 euros per meal).