German Travel Representative | Greece - Athens
At SpeakIt we are searching for German speakers to work as Travel Representatives for one of the leading tourism platforms worldwide! The company is focusing on leisure, travel and tourism and it owns several travel agencies, hotels, cruises and retail shops.
Looking to build your career in the travel industry?
Seize this opportunity and kick-start your career today!
- Receive and process incoming calls, emails and social media requests
- Ensure and provide quality of service to customers, handle inquiries and complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Develop and recommend changes to existing procedures to increase accuracy and efficiency of the Customer Service department as a whole
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
- Native level of German (oral and written)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience in the customer service sector will be consider as a plus
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure
- EU Passport
- Competitive monthly salary
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Remote work all over Greece
- Public & private health insurance
- Equipment provided
- The chance to work in a highly paced environment and grow professional
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.
Find all our available jobs here.