Talent Sourcer - Nordic Department - Athens
Have you just graduated or looking to make that 1st step in the recruitment business?
If you see yourself working within a fast paced environment, full of challenges and development opportunities, then the below position might be what you are looking for.
SpeakIt is a recruitment consulting company, searching for multilingual people around Europe and helping some of the biggest companies worldwide, hire them.
So, if searching for multilingual candidates sounds exciting and challenging, click below, send us your resume and let's meet each other!
As a Talent Sourcer you will have to:
- Interact with potential candidates via phone, social media, professional networks (eg. LinkedIn)
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Conduct the initial screening of each candidate, to make sure they match the basic requirements
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
In order to become the talent sourcer we are looking for you should have:
- Self motivation and goal oriented mentality
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Norwegian speaking skills, will be considered a very strong asset
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings), will also be considered an asset
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Bachelor in Business, HR, or any other related field
If you manage to become the Talent Sourcer we are looking for, then you will have:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Monthly incentives, associated with bonus
- Extra private medical insurance
- Company laptop & mobile
- Mobile plan
- Hybrid working model (2 days from home - 3 days from office)
- Extra 2 days off during the year
- Early Friday leave during summer months
- Great internal opportunities