French speaking Technical Support Agent - Lisbon
Want to join our team in Portugal? We are now recruiting multilingual team members, fluent in English and French, to support the users who contact our service desk.
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation, customer-oriented, with the ability to multi-task, and with great organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems, and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a
- single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first-class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer inquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Takes ownership of listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalate so they can be resolved.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver the required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
- Proficiency in French and English
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
- Competitive salary package and bonuses
- Work-life balance with full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Private health insurance
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners