Swedish Travel Agent - Athens - Athens
Are you a Swedish speaker? We are looking for travel agents to work in Athens, for one of the biggest online hotel platform worldwide!
Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
*Ηybrid working model*
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Native level of Swedish (oral and written)
- Excellent command of the English language
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject)
- Experience in the Customer Service sector
- Experience in working with KPIs
- GDS knowledge will be considered as an asset (Amadeus or Sabre)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- EU Passport
- Relocation to Athens
- Work position in Athens, Greece
- Salary: 1300€ gross per month
- 14 salaries per year
- Extra monthly performance bonus
- Indefinite duration contract
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days of annual leave
- Relocation package
Only CVs in English will be reviewed