Polish Customer Support - Travel Agent in Greece - Athens
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Greece and specifically in Athens? Then, this is the right job for you!
As a Polish-speaking Customer Support – Travel Agent, you'll ensure that the organization is meeting the customer's requirements on a day-to-day basis. You are the Customer support who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company's business needs in perspective. Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluency in Polish (spoken & written)
- English skills: Advanced
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
- Customer service experience is desirable, but not essential
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Ability to work in shifts (not after midnight shifts
- Competitive remuneration salary (1100 gross * 14 salaries per year)
- Monthly performance-based incentives
- 2 weeks of accommodation expenses provided from outside of Greece or Athens
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center
- Hybrid employment model
- Career-growth & learning opportunities
This is an Athens-based position.
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.
Find all the available jobs here.