Spanish Customer Consultant for Accommodation Platform - Athens
How would working for AirBnb sound to you?
Exciting? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Customer Consultant to join one of the biggest Online Accommodation Platforms to work remotely all over Greece.
Kick-start your career at a company that operates an online marketplace for lodging, primarily home-stays for vacation rentals, and tourism activities.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Communicate with speed, empathy, and effectiveness with customers via telephone, emails, and online chats
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Native/ Near-native level of Spanish
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in tourism is desirable, but not essential
- Good MS Office skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in shifts (no after midnight shifts)
- This position requires all employees to be located in Greece.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Extra benefits per working day
- Professional growth opportunities in a leading company in the outsourcing industry
- Multinational and multicultural exposure
- Indefinite duration contract
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.
This position does not provide visa support.
This position requires all employees to be based in Greece.