Record to Report Accounting Specialist - Bulgarian Speaker - Marousi
R2R Specialist is responsible for providing business unit general accounting including preparation and posting of journal
entries, maintenance of balance sheet accounts, completion of the month end closing transactions/procedures and ensuring
that the general ledger account balances and trial balances are appropriately reconciled.
In addition, R2R Specialist is responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger,
inventory, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
Moreover, she/he takes part in accounts’ analysis and supports senior colleagues in carrying out responsibilities of the
accounting department, contacts client in order to resolve accounting queries and cooperates with auditors.
- She/He follows the established policies and guidelines in place and seeks for improvements.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Ensure accuracy by analyze the accounting entries, identify and highlight the issues
- Complying with Month End closing requirements and deadlines
- Ensuring there are no outstanding transactions that are not completed before closing.
- Ensuring monthly checklists are completed without exception
- Reconciliation of GL accounts with subledgers / Intercompanies transactions & balances / Accruals / VAT
- Withholding taxes
- Managing bank statements and related GL reconciliations
- Establish Assist Audit & Tax Queries
- Responsible for queries from Internal and External Stakeholders
- Any other task assigns by the Line manager
- Preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports as requested by management
- Following adequate rules, policies, procedures and instructions
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of professional experience in Accounting/Audit
- A professional qualification of ACCA/IFRS Diploma is a plus
(completed or in progress)
- Proficiency in English & in Bulgarian
- Familiarity with excel
- SAP experience/knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent remuneration package
- Monthly bonus
- Ongoing training
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment