Slovenian Customer Search Engine Consultant - Athens - Athens
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an Athens-based Slovenian speaking Customer Support Search Engine Consultant to work for the largest Search Engine worldwide and take his/her career to the next level.
You will use your excellent communication skills and tech savviness & you will be part of a dynamic and multicultural team.
On your day-to-day you will:
- Be in contact with customers via multiple channels of communication
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide and maintain strong & professional relationships with all partners
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
- Fluency in Slovenian (spoken & written)
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & Google products
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
- Competitive starting salary (1045€ gross * 14 salaries per year)
- Monthly performance bonus of up to 100€ per month
- Private health insurance plan
- Numerous benefits & discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Free online Greek language courses
- Great professional growth opportunities and multicultural exposure
- Relocation package
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.
This position does not provide visa support.
This position requires all employees to be based in Greece.
Not sure how is life in Athens? Our local recruitment team will share with you everything you need to know!