German Speaker - Team leader - Athens
Are you an experienced Customer Support Professional who is looking to take the next step and become a Support Team Lead? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
The food service company is a delivery provider in Greece, that connects people with the best nearby restaurants. Customers use the company's website or app to browse eligible restaurants. They order and securely pay online and their food is on the way! They can even track their delivery right to their door. Getting their favorite foods delivered is that easy.
What you'll be doing
- Leading by example and showing what customer-obsessed means. Our Customer Support-Team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar for the way we do support.
- Communicating: Understanding and setting the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done
- Native level of German
- Advanced level in English
- Previous experience at a similar role for at least 6 months
- Flexibility to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week (9am - 11pm)
- EU Passport
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
As the German Team Leader, you will get:
- Competitive remuneration package (1800euros)
- Work from home (in any part of Greece you like)
- Relocation: 500eur prepaid accommodation
- Indefinite contract
- Career development opportunities
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.