Czech Travel Consultant - Based in Greece - Athens
We are looking for Czech Travel Consultants to work in Athens for the leading online hotel reservation agency. The company offers online reservation for hotel rooms and rental car through the internet to both leisure and business travelers.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Experience in customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- Competitive remuneration salary (1200€ - 1450€) and performance-based incentives
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center
- 50€ food voucher ticket
- Relocation package (refund flight ticket and 3 weeks accommodation)
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect