Hebrew Content Moderator for Social Media - Lisbon
Are you passionate about the online world? Do you have an eye for details? Do you have
excellent written and verbal communication? Then, join our team as a Content Moderator for Social Media!
In this role, you will review and moderate business content posted on Social Media. Also, you will be working on the Hebrew market and helping to build a better experience for our users.
We guarantee you a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions to help you achieve your professional goals!
As a Content Moderator for Social Media, you’ll:
- Review and moderate online content, posted on the Hebrew market
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follows the guidelines based on the client’s policies
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPIs
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas, either internal or external.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew (mandatory)
- Natural fast learner, so you can develop your skills within a short period of time
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 level)
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with high volumes of online content
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory)
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal.
- Signing Bonus of 1500€ plus Loyalty Bonus of 1500€ after 6 months Tenure
- Salary: 1600 euros gross per month - 12 payments per year.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company
- Stable work and career progression as a Content Moderator for Social Media
- Investment in training and personal development
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe)
- Modern and centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection
- Free healthy meals, such as salad, fruit, soup and bread, available to all employees
- Health Insurance since day one in the company
- Free company events and activities
- Floor animation activities, with prizes every month