French Customer Support - Banking project - Athens
Do you speak French? A new position, in a banking is opening a new door in your life!
Now, you can use your language skills and be a part of a dynamic and multicultural team in Greece!
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic & communicative Customer Support, who is ready to join their next adventure!
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times
- Respond and record consumer inquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database
- Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Near-native level French
- Good communication skills in English (B2+ level)
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able in multitasking
- Willing and able to adapt to changes
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Prior customer support experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer for you
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Training by certified instructors
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Relocation package: Flights to Greece, accommodation for 2 weeks, taxi from the airport.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read our relocation tips!
Take the lead and apply!