Finnish Customer Support - Crete based - Chania
Are you a fluent Finnish speaker? Do you want to work in Chania, one of the most beautiful cities in Crete, combining your work with your summer vacations? Enjoy the sun, the amazing food and the hospitality of the locals.
We are looking for Finnish Customer Support Consultants, to work for one of Europe's largest producers and retailers of electricity and heat.
What will you do as a Finnish Customer Support Consultant:
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Contact with customers, providing solutions to their requests.
- Deliver high quality support: provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls & emails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Excellent knowledge & communication skills in Finnish
- Very good command of English (B2)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Usage of MS Windows and MS Office, ability to use Internet applications
- Knowledge of logistics on an operational level, as well as overland
- EU Passport
- Relocation to Chania
What you will get as a Finnish Customer Support Agent:
- Monthly salary 1300€ gross
- or 1029€ gross with accommodation provided for the whole duration of the contract (Chania, Crete)
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- 14 salaries per year
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4-week accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Full-time job (5 working days per week, 8-hour shifts)
- The best commissions in the market
- The possibility to learn with the best team
- Excellent career opportunity in a multinational industry leader
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.