German Client Consultant | Tourism Sector - Athens
At Speakit we are searching for German speakers to work as German Client Consultants for one of the leading tourism industries worldwide!
Imagine a work day, during which you will deal with one of the biggest pleasures in life; traveling.
On top of this, you will do it in Greece, the country where sunny and summer days are not the exception but the rule!
What about working in a modern and stimulating office environment in the heart of Athens?
We think it would be amazing!
Do you agree?
If yes, kick-start your career in the tourism industry today!
In this German Client Consultant role, you will have to:
- Receive and process incoming calls, emails and social media requests
- Ensure and provide quality of service to customers, handle inquiries and complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Develop and recommend changes to existing procedures to increase accuracy and efficiency of the Customer Service department as a whole
- Be the first point of contact for one of the leading tourism industries by resolving basic questions and queries of it'd clients
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
In order to become the German Client Consultant we are looking for, you should have:
- Native or near-native level of German (oral and written)
- Very good command of English
- Experience in the customer service sector will be consider as a plus
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure
- EU Passport
- Availability to start working as soon as possible and from our client's premises in Athens
If you succeed in this German Client Consultant role, then you will have:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Full time position
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Public and private medical insurance
- Possibility for remote work all over Greece
- Equipment provided to work from home
- The chance to work in a highly paced environment and grow professionally
- Opportunities for internal promotion