Romanian Customer Support - Based in Athens - Athens
On behalf of our client, a large multinational track manufacturing company, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to serve the Romanian market.
The successful candidate will ensure that the organization is meeting the customer's requirements on a day-to-day basis, by providing roadside assistance focusing on minimizing Truck or Bus downtimes by solution-oriented active case management.
On a typical day in this customer support specialist role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for the incoming calls concerning breakdowns and create appropriate cases in the CRM system after identifying the customer, vehicle, location, and verification of GOP coverage.
- Select the appropriate solution and call a dealer, technician, or third party to perform the assistance.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Contact can be established across all provided channels like phone, e-mail, webmail, fax, letter and in the future potentially also chat.
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- 6 months of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum requirement
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- Competitive remuneration salary (1045) and performance-based incentives (up to 100e)
- 21 days annual leave per year
- Work from home polis
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.